2014 Honda Pioneer 700 - 4 UTV
The Honda Pioneer 700 UTV
Work or leisure, the Honda Pioneer 700 excels at both. Agile, responsive and most importantly, it fits in the back a full size short box pickup. It's able to tow up to up to 1500 lbs and has optimized accelaration and hauling capabilties with its drive train system, fully utilizing engine power. Cab-guards and automotive-style doors protect occupants, and a 675CC liquid-cooled engine with fuel injection will start in any temperature. Honda automatic transmission allows for optimized power through a two-stage shift map.
- Designed, Developed and built in USA: The Pioneer 700 is build for the North American market. Designed in Ohio and built in Timmonsville, South Carolina, it's made with both local and globally sourced parts.
- Indepedent Double-Wishbone front Suspension: The 700's suspension allows for 7.9 inches of travel, helping contribute to comfortable all-day riding.
- Front Disk Brakes: Powerful triple disc brakes are equipped on the 700. Rear disc brake is 170mm and is protected from debris. Two front 200mm brake discs and a patented scraper system stop debris buildup between the rim and caliper.
- 37.5 Watt Single-Filament Headlights: Even light distribution come from the 700's headlights, removing dark spots in the lighting area.
- Double-latch Doors: The Pioneer 700 comes standard with front doors that are automotive style, keeping passengers protected and keeping out what nature will throw at you.
- 450-watt Power Capicity: The Honda Pioneer 700 comes with a 450-watt charging system built in, allowing for extra capacity for accessories.
- 2 Wheel Drive/4 Wheel Drive Differential Lock: Differential locks allow for maximized traction in times you need to give more power to your front wheels.
- Tight Turning Radius: One of the most important things on a UTV is tight turning radius, allowing for sharp turns at a moment's notice.
- 1500-pound turning capacity: A two-inch heavy duty receiver hitch can latch on and tow up to 1500-lbs.
- 675CC liquid-cooled engine: 4-stroke single cylinder engine that delivers torque and power easily. Fuel injection allows it to start in the cold and high-altitudes.
SmartCast Equipment Inc.
All our equipment is tested for full operation capacity and functionality. We provide equipment delivery in the Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver and the Fraser Valley. Contact us today for more information.
675cc liquid-cooled OHV single-cylinder four-stroke
Bore And Stroke
102.0mm x 82.6mm
Fuel Injection (PGM-FI), 40mm throttle body
Full-transistorized with electronic advance
Automotive-style with hydraulic torque converter, three forward gears and Reverse. Three drive modes include 2WD, 4WD and 4WD with differential lock
Direct front and rear driveshafts
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION / BRAKES
Independent double-wishbone; 7.9 inches travel
Independent double-wishbone; 9.1 inches travel
200mm hydraulic disc
170mm hydraulic disc
25 x 8-12
25 x 10-12
8.2 gallons, including 1.2-gallon reserve
Recommended for Drivers 16 years of age and older.
Red, Olive, Honda Phantom Camo™